Organic St John's Wort Herbal Tincture
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our organic St John's Wort herbal tincture can be used to help promote a healthy mood balance and relieve sleep disturbances associated with mood imbalances. Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve restlessness and/or nervousness (calmative).
Latin Name: Hypericum perforatum
Part Used: St John's Wort Flowering tops
Extraction: 1:4 (250mg/ml)
Dose: 1.6-3.2ml 3x per day (minimum of 1 week, Consult a Health Care Practitioner for use beyond 18 weeks))
Ingredients: Organic St John’s Wort Flowering tops, Non-GMO Cane Alcohol, Distilled Water.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy when using our organic St Johns Wort herbal tincture.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner to use if you are taking antianxiety or seizure medications, antihistamines, bronchodilators, muscle relaxants and/or opiates.
- Do not use this product if you are taking anti-cancer, antidepressant [e.g. selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI)], cardiovascular, contraceptive medications, blood thinners, anti-HIV agents and/or medications to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications).
- Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
- Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances, nausea, restlessness and/or headaches.