Organic Valerian, Skullcap & St John's Wort Tincture
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our organic Valerian, Skullcap & St John's Wort tincture can be used as a sedative for restlessness or nervousness and as a sleep aid.
Ingredients: Organic Non-GMO Cane Alcohol, Distilled Water. Below quantities are mg/ml.
- Organic Valerian Root (1:4, 250mg/m) 83.3mg
- Organic Skullcap (1:4, 250mg/ml) 83.3mg
- Organic St John’s Wort (1:4,250mg/ml) 83.3mg
Origin: USA/Chile (St Johns Wort)
Dose: 1.1-2ml 1x per day (30 minutes before bed)
- Consult a health care practitioner when using our organic Valerian, Skullcap and St John's Wort tincture if:
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Symptoms persist or worsen.
- You are taking conventional medication, such as contraceptives, HIV-1 protease inhibitors, non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors, immunosuppressants, anticoagulant, digoxin, theophylline, serotonergic antidepressants, migraine therapies, SSRIs and/or anti-epilepsy drugs.
- Prior to use if you are taking anti-anxiety medications, anti-seizure medications, antihistamines, bronchodilators, muscle relaxants and/or opiates.
- Consumption of Valerian, Skullcap and St John's Wort with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery or driving a motor vehicle within 2 hours of consumption.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy.
- Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances, nausea, restlessness and/or headaches.
- Do not use if you are taking anti-cancer medications, blood thinners, antidepressant medications (e.g. selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI), anti-HIV agents, cardiovascular medications, immunosuppressants, and/or contraceptive medications.