Vanuatan Kava Herbal Tincture
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our Vanuatan Kava herbal tincture has traditionally been used in Herbal Medicine as a calmative and/or a sleep aid.
Other uses for Kava include:
- As a diuretic.
- To help relieve restlessness.
Latin Name: Piper methysticum
Part Used: Kava Root
Extraction: 1:2 (500mg/ml)
Grown: Cultivated without Chemicals
Dose: 1.5-2.5 ml 2x per day (For occasional use only.)
Ingredients: Kava Kava Root, Organic Non-GMO Cane Alcohol, Distilled Water.
- Consult a Health Care Practitioner when using our Vanuatan Kava herbal tincture if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a Health Care Practitioner prior to use if using conventional sedative-hypnotics (or natural products with similar effects), anxiolytics, MAO inhibitors, and other psychopharmacological agents, levodopa (or other drugs for Parkinson’s disease), or anti-platelet agents.
- Consumption with alcohol or anti-convulsant is not recommended.
- Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or use heavy machinery.
- Gastrointestinal discomfort may occur, in which case discontinue use.
- Consult a Health Care Practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you suffer from liver disease, epilepsy, or endogenous depression.
- Discontinue use and consult a Health Care Practitioner if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g. unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, fever, vomiting, dark urine, yellow eyes or skin).
- Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
This is one of the few products we make that is not certified organic and we are proud of it because the best Kava in the world comes from Vanuatu and it is against their laws to grow Kava with any non-organic farming practices. Instead of certifying it, Vanuatu has taken it to a whole new level and outright made it a law.
To make our Kava we take this amazing raw herb and macerate it at a 1:2 ratio (500mg/ml) which is very strong! The sign of a good Kava product is its numbing properties and this one works fast!
We suggest not taking this one before anything you are looking forward to tasting due to of the numbing effect on the mouth.